Sunday 9 March 2014

Spring clean sale at Country Living Spring Fair




What better excuse for a spring clean sale than a spring fair - the Country Living event at the Business Design Centre, Islington, March 19-23. Those who have been to a Country Living Christmas Fair or Spring Fair before will know it is buzzing with hundreds of stands, featuring what it delightfully calls "British designers, crafters and artisan makers", selling everything from garden furniture to cupcakes plus workshops and demonstrations. Almost too much to take in at one bite, but don't let that put you off.

I shall be on stand M65, in the same space as before, but this time I have decided to have a clear-out of some of my older stock, with discounts of up to 50 per cent on the website prices of adult-size quilts.


Tresco: Green Show price £199 - was £345
Tresco: Red Show price £199 - was £370

Fraggle Rock Show price £199 - was £345

St Mary's Show price £199 - was £395

To tempt you into attending, here is my Spring Fair "catalogue" - with new additions to my collections not illustrated on my website. Plus I will have baby quilts, cushions and wall panels. If you can't make it, just email me instead: valerie@valeriehugginsquilts.co.uk

Grey Poppy Show price £287.50 - was £575

Purple Lotus Show price £312.50 - was £625

Peony Show price £412.50 - was £825

Hibiscus Show price £412.50 - was £825

Rose Show price £300 - was £495 (reduced second: normal price £825)

Jungle Show price £412.50 - was £825


Please stop and say hello. Hope to see you there







No comments:

Post a Comment