Saturday 2 March 2013

Stop press: See you at the Contemporary Textiles Fair


With just a week to go, I am told I have a stand at the Contemporary Textiles Fair at the Landmark Arts Centre, Twickenham, next weekend - March 8 to 10. http://www.landmarkartscentre.org/whats-on/visual-arts.html  I've been going for several years to catch up with friends and keep up with new faces, but left it too late this year to secure a place for myself. So that is the good news. The bad news is that it is one of the four tiniest spaces, and it comes at the expense of an exhibitor who has had to drop out because of a personal loss. But I'm delighted to be there.
Now comes five days of frantic activity getting it all together. Check list: quilts, receipt book; posh new carrier bags (bright pink - couldn't get orange or blue); fishing line; broom handles; coffee flask...


Visit my website at www.valeriehugginsquilts.co.uk
....................................................................................
Handmade textiles for stylish interiors, off the shelf or to commission

email: valerie@valeriehugginsquilts.co.uk; 020 7515 0701; 07518 885960






No comments:

Post a Comment